Bill Walton on Secure Freedom Radio 7/29/21
Bill talks with Frank about:
- Why individual investors should not be investing in China. Your odds may be better in Vegas.
- What’s behind the China’s Communist Party’s crackdown on a growing number of its Chinese businesses, the latest being the private tutoring providers.
- American headquartered investment managers like Blackrock and State Street see China as their biggest growth market and are setting up shop in Shanghai’s New Market, abetting the CCP’s move to supplant Hong Kong.
- The hypocrisy of ESG investors like Blackrock doing business in China, the largest emitter of carbon dioxide gas in the world, almost twice as much as the U.S. (10.1 billion vs 5.4 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions in 2018)
- And is so-called ESG investing really anything new.